This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: redistributing a part of cygwin
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 15:26:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: redistributing a part of cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B3592A dot 9080400 at unimi dot it>
On 04/02/2016 14:59, Fabio wrote:
we have compiled a parallel program for Windows using cygwin.
In order to make the program work on any computer we have to include in
the package some parts of cygwin (some .dll and some .exe).
Since we want to distribute our package and make it freely available for
downloading from our website, which requirements do we need to fulfil to
respect cygwin licence?
Can we redistribute some cygwin files in our package?
Fabio and Chiara
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple