This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: emacs-24.5-3 (TEST)
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:39:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: Updated: emacs-24.5-3 (TEST)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56A40D09 dot 1010606 at cornell dot edu> <CAFj5VXHt75jfiq7iB9Uy9jK-n61yfjFfP6t+HsL16rukE4UU6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <56AB7439 dot 7060803 at cornell dot edu> <56AB82F8 dot 1060904 at cornell dot edu> <loom dot 20160203T223102-279 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 2/3/2016 4:40 PM, Daniel Daboul wrote:
Ken Brown <kbrown <at> cornell.edu> writes:
Actually, completion seems to work for me if I use forward slashes but
not if I use backslashes. Can you confirm that? If not, please show me
a case where it fails.
Yes, you are right.
is actually completed. I didn't notice that because
I tried backslashes. I think that's good enough for me,
although the mingw version I mentioned handles either.
Thanks. At some point I may look into making completion work with
backslashes, but it's not a high priority for me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple