This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: redistributing a part of cygwin
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 19:20:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: redistributing a part of cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B3592A dot 9080400 at unimi dot it>
> we have compiled a parallel program for Windows using cygwin.
> In order to make the program work on any computer we have to include
> in the package some parts of cygwin (some .dll and some .exe).
There's another option: providing a script or instructions on how to
install Cygwin and avoid the whole binary distribution headache. In
that case you'd provide a package repository that can be added to the
main Cygwin one during installation, in the way Cygwin Ports is doing.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple