This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tmux man page not up to date
- From: Michael Wild <themiwi at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 21:01:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: Tmux man page not up to date
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B0D124 dot 3010602 at zoho dot com>
On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 4:54 PM Byron Boulton <email@example.com> wrote:
> The man page for tmux in Cygwin is not up to date. The version of tmux
> in cygwin is 2.1, but the man page is not consistent with that.
> Specifically I noticed it because I was getting warnings about my mouse
> configurations settings. There was a breaking change to this for tmux
> 2.1 as noted in the tmux changelog on their website.
> Byron Boulton
I noticed that too when I packaged tmux-2.1, however it is the file
that is included in the tarball, and even in the repository it has
still not been updated:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple