This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 2.4.1 - Issue with strace
- From: Rainer Blome <rainer dot blome at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 10:12:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: 2.4.1 - Issue with strace
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B6513D dot 9050107 at gmail dot com>
On 06.02.2016 21:02, Evgeny Morzov wrote:
> I have problem running strace. Does anybody have similar thing going on?
strace can currently fail altogether when /etc/passwd contains entries
with "invalid" group ids. If `id` or `ls` show numerical ids instead of
group names, that is likely to be the case.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple