This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Failing 'make check' for non-Cygwin GMP-ECM package
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 15:53:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: Failing 'make check' for non-Cygwin GMP-ECM package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot BSF dot 4 dot 63 dot 1602060102510 dot 92842 at m0 dot truegem dot net> <87d1saqhlj dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz wrote:
Mark Geisert writes:
I'm seeing an odd issue after building the GMP-ECM 6.4.4 package from
Inria. I downloaded the .tar.gz file and unpacked, ran configure,
then make and 'make check'. I get a SIGSEGV from a test using ecm.exe
as part of 'make check'.
It seems that this release is three years old. Did you try autoreconf
or just configure? If the latter, it may simply not recognize the
current Cygwin correctly in its configury.
Thanks for the idea but trying it didn't change the symptoms. With more
debugging this seems to me like some kind of dynamic relocation issue so I'm
looking further in that direction within the Cygwin DLL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple