This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem with new acl code and cdrtools
- From: Ismail Donmez <ismail at i10z dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 12:01:56 +0200
- Subject: Problem with new acl code and cdrtools
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
cdrtools has some code to detect Solaris style ACLs:
#if defined(HAVE_ACL) && defined(HAVE_FACL) && \
defined(HAVE_ACLFROMTEXT) && defined(HAVE_ACLTOTEXT)
# define HAVE_SUN_ACL 1 /* Sun UFS ACL's present */
Since cygwin still seems to be defining aclfromtext() and acltotext()
functions (which are not defined in POSIX) cdrtools thinks this a
Solaris-style system and get up getting a compile error later on.
Since we are switching to POSIX ACLs it would be nice to remove
Solaris-only ACL functions.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple