This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issues with ACL settings after updating to the latest cygwin.dll
- From: xnor <xnoreq at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:12:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: Issues with ACL settings after updating to the latest cygwin.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: xnor <xnoreq at gmail dot com>
Small correction, this entry is actually
which actually stalls the file properties window when switching to the
security tab for a while. I guess Windows is trying to resolve this SID
but gives up (there is no such SID on my system) and eventually replaces
the display name with Nobody.
Something is seriously broken here.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple