This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [bug] in multiwindow, emacs lose focus when maximized
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 14:25:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: [bug] in multiwindow, emacs lose focus when maximized
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7qlh6v2zfv dot fsf at d5 dot gopro dot lcl>
On 2/8/2016 6:50 AM, k75527552 wrote:
To reproduce this annoying bug:
- launch cygwinX in multiwindow mode
- install emacs
- launch emacs
- make emacs window fullscreen (maximize)
- type alt-x
Here emacs loses focus. I have to click on the emacs window to get focus again.
I can't reproduce this on my system. Can you give more details? For
* How are you launching the X server?
* Are you using emacs-X11?
* How are you launching it?
* Does the problem occur if you run 'emacs -Q'?
Also, please attach cygcheck output as requested at
"Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file as an
*attachment* in your report. Please do not compress or otherwise encode
the output. Just attach it as a straight text file so that it can be
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple