This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Downloading Cygwin version 1.7
- From: Michele Modolo <mjkkimo at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 15:04:31 +0000
- Subject: Downloading Cygwin version 1.7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'd like to install the latest version of Oracle Enterprise Manager
(13c) for evaluation purposes. Oracle states that it "is certified and
supported with Cygwin 1.7" so I'd like to install Cygwin 1.7.
The current version of Cygwin is 2.4.1 and it seems there's currently
no way to find the 1.7 version (which is the only one officially
supported by Oracle as stated above) in your official website. Even if
it (really) seems to be awkward...would you have any clue for me to be
able to find and istall an outdated version?
Thank you, regards
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple