This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Downloading Cygwin version 1.7
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 10:28:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: Downloading Cygwin version 1.7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFOMAqCKT3oKuid2CWp4XmGDbVRhBU2O_eKUrDZQtU7e02f3tg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Michele Modolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'd like to install the latest version of Oracle Enterprise Manager
> (13c) for evaluation purposes. Oracle states that it "is certified and
> supported with Cygwin 1.7" so I'd like to install Cygwin 1.7.
> The current version of Cygwin is 2.4.1 and it seems there's currently
> no way to find the 1.7 version (which is the only one officially
> supported by Oracle as stated above) in your official website. Even if
> it (really) seems to be awkward...would you have any clue for me to be
> able to find and istall an outdated version?
This is copy/pasted from another email on this list I happened to
remember and be able to find again:
If you wish to download the old DLL + the old packages, you can obtain
them both with the "Cygwin time machine."
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple