This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Downloading Cygwin version 1.7
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 17:18:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Downloading Cygwin version 1.7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFOMAqCKT3oKuid2CWp4XmGDbVRhBU2O_eKUrDZQtU7e02f3tg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACoZoo1+7RZ2_FSM-sBJoW7g1VPfna7Fa2Mqc+H9SE4xmR8Fog at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/02/2016 16:28, Erik Soderquist wrote:
On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Michele Modolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I'd like to install the latest version of Oracle Enterprise Manager
(13c) for evaluation purposes. Oracle states that it "is certified and
supported with Cygwin 1.7" so I'd like to install Cygwin 1.7.
The current version of Cygwin is 2.4.1 and it seems there's currently
no way to find the 1.7 version (which is the only one officially
supported by Oracle as stated above) in your official website. Even if
it (really) seems to be awkward...would you have any clue for me to be
able to find and istall an outdated version?
This is copy/pasted from another email on this list I happened to
remember and be able to find again:
If you wish to download the old DLL + the old packages, you can obtain
them both with the "Cygwin time machine."
please also note that if it works with last 1.7.x
than almost surely works with with any following 2.x
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple