This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Last Version of Cygwin for XP
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:23:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: Last Version of Cygwin for XP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+0JN2rG-bH3cWeEVfek5Y3xRVY_BB+Jpxspch95YOKJ+tyUdg at mail dot gmail dot com> <56BA9DB2 dot 3080106 at cygwin dot com> <56BB6FD1 dot 6000208 at molconn dot com>
On 2016-02-10 11:13, LMH wrote:
Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-02-09 19:37, Jonathan Brenster wrote:
I saw a post a number of months back indicating that XP support would
start to phase out in Dec '15.
Is there a last version or intended last version that still officially
Support for XP has yet to be removed but that is subject to change at
I would find it very helpful if there was official notification to this
list when a version is released that no longer supports XP. I am sure
that other users like myself who still have XP on some machines would
also appreciate notification.
That will surely be mentioned in the announcement of whichever version
of the 'cygwin' package this takes effect.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple