This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
linking cygwin as static library
- From: Eduardo Silva <edsiper at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:36:04 -0600
- Subject: linking cygwin as static library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am porting a Linux based open source project to Windows and now it
runs perfectly with Cygwin. Now I want to know how I can link it
statically with Cygwin, I want to get rid of cygwin1.dll to have just
a standalone binary.
any hints are appreciated,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple