This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
name pattern for snapshots has changed
- From: Denis Excoffier <cygwin at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:17:37 +0100
- Subject: name pattern for snapshots has changed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Don't know if it is intended, but the last snapshot still belongs to the 2.4.1s version,
which can be seen with 'uname -a' (if installed) and also
in ./winsup/cygwin/include/cygwin/version.h (if not installed):
#define CYGWIN_VERSION_DLL_MAJOR 2004
#define CYGWIN_VERSION_DLL_MINOR 1
This is unexpected since the 2.4.1-1 version has been out since 2016-01-21.
P.S. Also, see subject.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple