This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: name pattern for snapshots has changed
- From: Henri <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 21:50:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: name pattern for snapshots has changed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F7AF8D95-7C58-470A-9D27-D7E006B214E6 at Denis-Excoffier dot org> <20160212205552 dot GA28000 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> On Feb 12 18:17, Denis Excoffier wrote:
> > P.S. Also, see subject.
> The naming scheme change was deliberate. While Achim revamped the
> layout, we discussed getting rid of the winsup-src-* files entirely
> and to use a naming scheme a bit more aligned to the naming scheme
> in the distro.
> While Achim revamped the layout ...
I selected a 'list' on snapshots and expected to get a list of files.
The list that I selected links to
(i.e. not a text file ...)
and yields the '500 internal server error'.
Each and every 'list' appears to link to a .tar file ...
Cannot help but feeling this is wrong ...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple