This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: name pattern for snapshots has changed
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 08:57:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: name pattern for snapshots has changed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F7AF8D95-7C58-470A-9D27-D7E006B214E6 at Denis-Excoffier dot org> <20160212205552 dot GA28000 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20160212T224132-311 at post dot gmane dot org>
> I selected a 'list' on snapshots and expected to get a list of files.
> The list that I selected links to
> (i.e. not a text file ...)
That's been this way forever and the webserver is configured to deliver
these as HTML.
> and yields the '500 internal server error'.
> Each and every 'list' appears to link to a .tar file ...
> Cannot help but feeling this is wrong ...
Yes, looks like somewhere in the web server config the names need to to
be changed as well.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple