This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Segmentation fault with openssh and pkcs11
- From: Evil Medi <evil_medi at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:31:30 +0100
- Subject: Segmentation fault with openssh and pkcs11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hello Cygwin team
When using the openssh client with opensc/pkcs11 I get a segmentation fault.
as being discussed here: https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/issues/607
command: ssh -I C:\\Windows\\System32\\opensc-pkcs11.dll hostname
output: Segmentation fault (core dumped)
seeing this currently with openssh_7.1p2 and opensc 0.15.0. I do not
see the same issue with other OSes. Anyone have thoughts on this?