This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segmentation fault with openssh and pkcs11â
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:44:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Segmentation fault with openssh and pkcs11â
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB115-W372895B9907A204F91233983AA0 at phx dot gbl>
Evil Medi writes:
> I'm seeing this currently with openssh_7.1p2 and opensc 0.15.0. I do not
> see the same issue with other OSes. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Windows and Cygwin DLL don't mix in the manner you expect them to.
You'd need to compile OpenSC for Cygwin.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple