This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segmentation fault with openssh and pkcs11
- From: Evil Medi <evil_medi at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:57:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Segmentation fault with openssh and pkcs11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Thanks, I'll give it a go.
> Windows and Cygwin DLL don't mix in the manner you expect them to.
> You'd need to compile OpenSC for Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple