This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mktemp() fails on Wine 1.9.3 + Cygwin 2.5.0-0.2
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 05:10:24 +0800
- Subject: Re: mktemp() fails on Wine 1.9.3 + Cygwin 2.5.0-0.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56BF9370 dot 80303 at glup dot org>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
Thanks a lot for testing Cygwin on Wine.
Wine Staging team and I done some Cygwin support work on Wine, we are
glad to see people using Cygwin on Wine!
However, generic speaking, if Cygwin works on Windows but breaks on
Wine, I believe the first place to report is the Wine project. You are
welcome to submit bug report to https://bugs.wine-staging.com/ and CC
me :) It's also a good idea to search msys2/cygwin before submit new
If any Cygwin developers are annoyed by Wine related post then I'll feel guilty.
Regarding your specific problem, yes, I am able to reproduce it on
Wine, and I can confirm it works on Windows.
Could you file a bug to Wine Staging and CC me? I suggest to
investigate the Wine side first before bother Cygwin devs too much :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple