This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Cygwin-ports-general] cygwin/X error
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: girish53 at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 12:01:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Cygwin-ports-general] cygwin/X error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGX=k3Ei99VxUVygcPz7QS=b90Ee=9+RbaNDpBj74gs-rbXyXA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On 14/02/2016 11:37, Girish Joglekar wrote:
I installed cygwin and cygwin/X 64-bit on a Windows 10 laptop. I have an
application that uses Motif and Xt libraries. It runs on Linux and
Windows Vista with cygwin cygwin/X 32-bit. On Windows 10 I get
segmentation fault. Here is a screen dump from gdb/where when it core dumps
Inline image 1
Please help. I understand that everything is not yet ported to 64-bit.
Please let me know what the timetable is. Will the updates be available
through the cygwin-setup program or some other mechanism.
#1 wrong mailing list :
for this problem please use cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com
I set the reply-to there.
#2 don't use screen dump. Use text.
#3 Almost all packages available for 32bit are also available
for 64 bit. The rest is obsolete stuff.
Which application ?
Is working in other 64 bit environment ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple