This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Assorted MinGW-w64 toolchain libraries and tools
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 15:43:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Assorted MinGW-w64 toolchain libraries and tools
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 56BB74B0 dot 8010306 at cygwin dot com> <loom dot 20160210T212108-245 at post dot gmane dot org> <56BBDCBE dot 2050208 at cygwin dot com>
On 2016-02-10 18:58, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
(Also a newer clang+llvm would be useful, they've made a lot of
improvements since 3.5.)
LLVM/Clang version bumps are time-consuming to get right. I actually
looked at 3.6, but MCJIT did not work OOTB with PE/COFF targets. I'll
have to see what the story is with 3.7.
FWIW, I have 3.7.1 ready pending a stable gcc 5.3.0 release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple