This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segmentation fault with openssh and pkcs11
- From: Evil Medi <evil_medi at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 23:06:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Segmentation fault with openssh and pkcs11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hello Cygwin Team
As suggested by Achim, I've compiled opensc for cygwin. I used part of the build instruction from: https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki/OpenSC-Windows-installer, mainly: ./bootstrap && ./configure --disable-doc && make && make install. I can successfully run binaries that I've compiled this way and detect my smart card. When I run openssh with the pkcs11 libary I unfortunately still get a segmentation fault with:
command: ssh -I /usr/lib/opensc-pkcs11.dll hostanme
output: Segmentation fault (core dumped)
What are your guys thoughts?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple