This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Assorted MinGW-w64 toolchain libraries and tools
- From: Ismail Donmez <ismail at i10z dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 07:54:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Assorted MinGW-w64 toolchain libraries and tools
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 56BB74B0 dot 8010306 at cygwin dot com> <loom dot 20160210T212108-245 at post dot gmane dot org> <56BBDCBE dot 2050208 at cygwin dot com> <56C0F508 dot 5080104 at cygwin dot com>
On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 11:43 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz
> On 2016-02-10 18:58, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
>>> (Also a newer clang+llvm would be useful, they've made a lot of
>>> improvements since 3.5.)
>> LLVM/Clang version bumps are time-consuming to get right. I actually
>> looked at 3.6, but MCJIT did not work OOTB with PE/COFF targets. I'll
>> have to see what the story is with 3.7.
> FWIW, I have 3.7.1 ready pending a stable gcc 5.3.0 release.
3.8.0 will be out in two weeks, might be a good idea to wait for that.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple