This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Error in Cygwin/X 64-bit
- From: Girish Joglekar <girish53 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 06:35:42 -0500
- Subject: Error in Cygwin/X 64-bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I installed cygwin and cygwin/X 64-bit on a Windows 10 laptop. I have
an application that uses Motif and Xt libraries. It runs on Linux and
Windows Vista with cygwin cygwin/X 32-bit. On Windows 10 I get
segmentation fault in cygXm-4.dll in the function XmRenderTableCopy().
Please help. I can send screen dumps of stack. I do not know how to
copy from X term screen and paste into gmail on PC. Email with screen
is not deliverable to cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple