This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error in Cygwin/X 64-bit
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Girish Joglekar <girish53 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:21:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: Error in Cygwin/X 64-bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGX=k3Fub4FxCghdKAND-Gvgqc-aundDmJV8jBUENB9HpyBMKQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 15/02/2016 11:35, Girish Joglekar wrote:
I installed cygwin and cygwin/X 64-bit on a Windows 10 laptop. I have
an application that uses Motif and Xt libraries. It runs on Linux and
Windows Vista with cygwin cygwin/X 32-bit. On Windows 10 I get
segmentation fault in cygXm-4.dll in the function XmRenderTableCopy().
Is this unnamed application available for others to try to reproduce the
Please help. I can send screen dumps of stack. I do not know how to
copy from X term screen and paste into gmail on PC. Email with screen
is not deliverable to cygwin.
Xterm copies text selected using the left-mouse button to the clipboard.
Please attach your cygcheck output per https://cygwin.com/problems.html
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple