This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] dosbox 0.74-2
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:17:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] dosbox 0.74-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201602151713 dot u1FHDlA5021662 at int-mx13 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com> <56C229DA dot 9060700 at xs4all dot nl> <56C2311D dot 404 at cygwin dot com> <ea13ddc3b75eb9016e943d18de98daf3 at xs4all dot nl> <56C26740 dot 7000802 at cygwin dot com> <fa2851e3f965744a19c34929676b75e5 at xs4all dot nl>
On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 8:57 AM, waterlan wrote:
> I agree with you, but I can't see the advantage for DosBOX. I would also not
> run Wine or VirtualBox under Cygwin. It only adds slowness.
There are people who run Cygwin under Wine, so the circle is now complete :)
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple