This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin64 - bash: syntax error near unexpected token `X86'
- From: Andrew Louie <louiea at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:11:17 -0500
- Subject: cygwin64 - bash: syntax error near unexpected token `X86'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I type in the command: 'dot' expecting a bash: dot: command not found
and instead I get:
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `X86'
the command: 'which dot' returns:
which: no dot in ($PATH....)
where is bash finding this dot program?
(I'm trying to run graphviz in cygwin with no luck) I think it's a
cygwin64 issue, beucase it used to work in 32bit cygwin)
Thanks for the help.
-Andrew Louie :wq
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple