This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin64 - bash: syntax error near unexpected token `X86'
- From: Erik Soderquist <ErikSoderquist at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:15:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin64 - bash: syntax error near unexpected token `X86'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKWwPTCCrqECwf4Zb6t2a-mx0aq5Z3zJ5m2fGL1AjzzxMAh2MA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Andrew Louie wrote:
> I type in the command: 'dot' expecting a bash: dot: command not found
> and instead I get:
> bash: syntax error near unexpected token `X86'
> the command: 'which dot' returns:
> which: no dot in ($PATH....)
> where is bash finding this dot program?
> (I'm trying to run graphviz in cygwin with no luck) I think it's a
> cygwin64 issue, beucase it used to work in 32bit cygwin)
I get the expected command not found response in my cygwin64; what do
you get from "dot --help"?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple