This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin64 - bash: syntax error near unexpected token `X86'
- From: Andrew Louie <louiea at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:19:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin64 - bash: syntax error near unexpected token `X86'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKWwPTCCrqECwf4Zb6t2a-mx0aq5Z3zJ5m2fGL1AjzzxMAh2MA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACoZoo3fGfiUoxooAiDaZT7ErnPwWeNNc3kSMROVO8fPXtw_=w at mail dot gmail dot com>
> I get the expected command not found response in my cygwin64; what do
> you get from "dot --help"?
My Apologies, The problem was between the keyboard and chair.
I had an errant alias command in my ~/.bashrc pointing 'dot' to
c:\program files (X86)/....
I don't know why I didn't think of it till just now. Problem solved
-Andrew Louie :wq
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple