This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ocaml-4.02.3-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: damien dot doligez at inria dot fr
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:05:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ocaml-4.02.3-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 764BBC3A-0AAE-4DE4-9A94-C81FEDB5D292 at inria dot fr> <1346370388 dot 3887272 dot 1451928885262 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com> <F29C7A4D-4854-49FF-907C-94F66986B51A at inria dot fr> <56AADC6C dot 8010208 at cygwin dot com>
On 2016-01-28 21:28, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-01-05 06:48, Damien Doligez wrote:
There is now a flexdll for x86_64. Could you please enable
(nat)dynlink there too?
I'd missed this piece of news. The upstream flexdll page doesn't
mention cygwin-64 as a supported toolchain. Did you do the porting
Anyway, I will prepare a new version of the package with dynlink
enabled for cygwin-64.
While you're at it, I noticed that libasmrun_shared needs a fix similar
to libcamlrun_shared. I posted the fixed patch here:
Could you provide a 4.02.3-2 soon?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple