This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Compiled program does nothing, but has 3 processes running in task manager.
- From: CK <sprockfizzly at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 19:10:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Compiled program does nothing, but has 3 processes running in task manager.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hello. Not sure if this is the right forum. But any help would be appreciated.
Like the subject says, I compiled a program and when i run it, it doesn't do
anything. But when i check the task manager, there are 3 instances of it
running. And it wont let me kill them either. Before i updated to windows 7,
the program worked fine. Anyone had this problem before?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple