This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] dosbox 0.74-2
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:28:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] dosbox 0.74-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201602151713 dot u1FHDlA5021662 at int-mx13 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com> <56C229DA dot 9060700 at xs4all dot nl> <56C2311D dot 404 at cygwin dot com> <ea13ddc3b75eb9016e943d18de98daf3 at xs4all dot nl> <56C26740 dot 7000802 at cygwin dot com> <fa2851e3f965744a19c34929676b75e5 at xs4all dot nl> <773770423 dot 20160216204742 at yandex dot ru> <ff5e28c6cf943b50a37d98819a47032c at xs4all dot nl>
On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:36 PM, waterlan wrote:
> I don't have a problem with it. I was only wondering if anyone would use it.
I do have need to use it occasionally, and I am appreciative that it's
now included in the Cygwin repository now. I was able to uninstall
the old version I had. It's very hard to test 16-bit DOS programs on
Windows 7 and Windows 10!
Jim Reisert AD1C, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple