This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] dosbox 0.74-2
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: waterlan <waterlan at xs4all dot nl>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 01:12:03 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] dosbox 0.74-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201602151713 dot u1FHDlA5021662 at int-mx13 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com> <56C229DA dot 9060700 at xs4all dot nl> <56C2311D dot 404 at cygwin dot com> <ea13ddc3b75eb9016e943d18de98daf3 at xs4all dot nl> <56C26740 dot 7000802 at cygwin dot com> <fa2851e3f965744a19c34929676b75e5 at xs4all dot nl> <773770423 dot 20160216204742 at yandex dot ru> <ff5e28c6cf943b50a37d98819a47032c at xs4all dot nl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> Andrey Repin schreef op 2016-02-16 18:47:
>> Greetings, waterlan!
>>>>> I run DosBOX-win32 directly on 64 bit Windows. No need for a Cygwin
>>>>> POSIX layer here.
>>>> You could say the same of many packages. If you want to run MinGW or
>>>> MSYS, go right ahead. If you want to use Cygwin as an environment in
>>>> and of its own, then the more packages therein the better.
>>> I agree with you, but I can't see the advantage for DosBOX.
>> I don't see a disadvantage either. So, what was your problem, again?
>> It is not like anyone forcing you to install it, right?
> I don't have a problem with it. I was only wondering if anyone would use
I would. I have a few programs (namely BP compiler) I need for my old
projects. Running VM is not always a fastest option.
With best regards,
Wednesday, February 17, 2016 01:11:01
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple