Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008

Hi ,

I have a application  that is invoked multiple times. Each invocation
accesses shared memory for a performing task.

This all works with Cygwin1.3

Now We are using Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008 after this The number
of attached processes keeps on increments and due to which system
resource gets full.

None of the process get detached from shared memory

With Cygwin 1.7-58 When I run through my application, it will give
successful response for  3 messages out 5 messages and my client
application hangs. My Error log file has recorded the following
statements:
CU-E-3404(3196):Unable to Send Communication Packet (CUP) on Queue.
msgsnd-E-3011(3196):EAGAIN No more processes..

Our application uses IPC functionalities for sending and receiving
messages from other application. I have made the following
configuration for message queue, shared memory and semaphore

MSGINFO:
MSGMAX:    4096
MSGMNI:    50
MSGTQL:    400
MSGMAP:    402
MSGMNB:    16384

SEMINFO:
SEMMNI:    200
SEMMNS:    128
SEMMNU:    150

SHMINFO:
SHMMNI:    100
SHMMAX:    2000000

So please... can any one suggest where m going wrong and please give
me the possible solutions for it.
Your help is really appreciated.