This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 01:49:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPCR6Q3D0iaV3bnqen3dF1+X4g63KLnOB1BFQKjSgwkOTNpwEQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 2/17/2016 12:53 AM, Rashi Singhal wrote:
I have a application that is invoked multiple times. Each invocation
accesses shared memory for a performing task.
This all works with Cygwin1.3
Now We are using Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008 after this The number...
Cygwin 1.7.x is actually pretty old. The current version is 2.4.1. You
may want to run a test against the current version to see if this solves
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple