This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:09:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPCR6Q3tkJ0ztopqRwj52WQBifdhC15ywikr7kBOokje0gNd7w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 17/02/2016 09:44, Rashi Singhal wrote:
We tried with latest version also . But problem remain same
Assuming you are using IPC cygserver calls
Is cygserver service running ?
In general it will be difficult to replicate your problem
without a (simple) test case.
Please follow also general guideline
specially this point with 2.4.1 release, please
"Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file as an
attachment in your report. Please do not compress or otherwise encode
the output. Just attach it as a straight text file so that it can be
easily viewed. "
1.7-58 was a test release of 2009
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple