This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 12:06:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: mksh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGHJv4esgZym7c17c18zsseiafxeE7WKJGy1PFdP4iGpaKdW6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20160217165600 dot GI29076 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 17 February 2016 at 11:56, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 17 11:17, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> Looking at the package maintainer list it appears as though mksh is
>> still orphaned since I stopped maintaining it a couple of years back.
>> If it's still orphaned, I'm happy to take over ownership again.
> Welcome back! You want me to de-orphan it in the cygwin-pkg-maint file?
Thank you! Yes, please consider it adopted. As per Yaakov's request
I submitted an ITA to the apps list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple