This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Freeze package
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:09:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Freeze package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56C5D679 dot 1010604 at zoho dot com>
On 18/02/2016 15:34, Byron Boulton wrote:
Is there a way to freeze a cygwin package to prevent upgrade?
only manually selecting skip for that specifically package.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple