This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: Jaakov Jaakov <j_k_v at ro dot ru>, Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 18:21:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456090085 dot 415814 dot 30486 dot 4659 at mail dot rambler dot ru>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 2/21/2016 4:28 PM, Jaakov Jaakov wrote:
Why not do:
xterm ... &
Do this in your personal .startxwinrc file ...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple