This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 21:43:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456090085 dot 415814 dot 30486 dot 4659 at mail dot rambler dot ru> <56CA468C dot 2010809 at cs dot umass dot edu> <56CA6B68 dot 4050400 at cornell dot edu>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 2/21/2016 8:59 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 2/21/2016 6:21 PM, Eliot Moss wrote:
On 2/21/2016 4:28 PM, Jaakov Jaakov wrote:
Why not do:
xterm ... &
Do this in your personal .startxwinrc file ...
Won't this lead to an infinite recursion? (See https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2016-02/msg00325.html)
Ah, perhaps. There may be ways to catch that, but it may be easier for the
OP to copy the startxwinrc file's contents. Not the best for responding to
future changes ...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple