This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-1
- From: Tony Kelman <tony at kelman dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 09:32:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201602220833 dot u1M8XbpG019187 at int-mx09 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> This is an update to the latest upstream release. This release switches
> to the CMake build, which results in many small shared libraries instead
> of the single monolothic one from previous releases. Clang is also built
> as a separate source package as a result.
You're not supposed to use BUILD_SHARED_LIBS with LLVM's cmake build.
They have a dedicated flag LLVM_BUILD_LLVM_DYLIB for this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple