This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 12:21:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7-58 with windows 2008
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPCR6Q3tkJ0ztopqRwj52WQBifdhC15ywikr7kBOokje0gNd7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPCR6Q01AN+KuNySYE-pUAz=8m-vNA33Xq0yiB=ULkLYQYi7Yw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 22/02/2016 10:50, Rashi Singhal wrote:
Last version working with out application is 1.7.32. We tried with
this version but problem remain same.
With the latest version of cygwin (2.4.1 release) our program gives
compilation error for Yacc and LEX modules.( We are checking on this)
flex package is not changed in the last two years.
bison (that provide yacc) similar
Please can you suggest something on EAGAIN issue
On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Rashi Singhal wrote:
We tried with latest version also . But problem remain same
Your path is not recommended for cygwin
Just to avoid problems due to interference use:
As we have, of course, no clue of where EAGAIN is raising
in your application, have you tried to use strace to run the program ?
At least will give a hint of which system calls are failing.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple