This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:10:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201602220833 dot u1M8XbpG019187 at int-mx09 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com> <loom dot 20160222T102922-321 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 2016-02-22 03:32, Tony Kelman wrote:
Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz <at> cygwin.com> writes:
This is an update to the latest upstream release. This release switches
to the CMake build, which results in many small shared libraries instead
of the single monolothic one from previous releases. Clang is also built
as a separate source package as a result.
You're not supposed to use BUILD_SHARED_LIBS with LLVM's cmake build.
They have a dedicated flag LLVM_BUILD_LLVM_DYLIB for this.
LLVM_BUILD_LLVM_DYLIB does not build correctly on Cygwin, where
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple