This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- From: Jaakov <j_k_v at ro dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 21:55:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456090085 dot 415814 dot 30486 dot 4659 at mail dot rambler dot ru> <56CA468C dot 2010809 at cs dot umass dot edu>
And yet a third alternative would be to automatically install a default
$HOME/.startxwinrc during updates.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple