This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 16:52:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456090085 dot 415814 dot 30486 dot 4659 at mail dot rambler dot ru> <56CA468C dot 2010809 at cs dot umass dot edu> <56CB75A4 dot 6060305 at ro dot ru>
On 2/22/2016 3:55 PM, Jaakov wrote:
And yet a third alternative would be to automatically install a default
$HOME/.startxwinrc during updates.
That would completely defeat the purpose of ~/.startxwinrc, which is to
allow the user to override the system startxwinrc.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple