This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- From: Girish Joglekar <girish53 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:12:18 -0500
- Subject: Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have created a test example based on X-Windows/Motif which crashes
on 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X but runs on the 32-bit version.
Here is the link to the tar file. Please download it before the link
expires (I do not know now long it stays active)
Hope you can reproduce the behavior and fix the problem.
Suggested steps: Start X. After extracting the contents of the tar
file go into the folder and enter
It creates TEST.x. Enter TEST.x at the prompt, which opens a dialog
box with two buttons. Click on the Open button. When it works, it
opens another dialog box. When it crashes it gives Segmentation Fault.
Please let me know the fix.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple