This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:51:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Application not working in 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGX=k3GFDBLeZfP9S1KteF1kcO3p+BeGuYQ4gHedtx0Rw5bUfw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 23/02/2016 16:12, Girish Joglekar wrote:
I have created a test example based on X-Windows/Motif which crashes
on 64-bit cygwin cygwin/X but runs on the 32-bit version.
Here is the link to the tar file. Please download it before the link
expires (I do not know now long it stays active)
Hope you can reproduce the behavior and fix the problem.
May I suggest you add the -Wall flags to INFLAGS
and look at all the mismatched definitions ?
there are almost 200 warnings... not counting the unused variables
64 $ grep warning make.log |wc -l
64 $ grep "warning: unused" make.log |wc -l
Usually a test case is simple not 116 source files.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple