This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- From: Jaakov <j_k_v at ro dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:42:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: XWin won't run xterm on start
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1456258759 dot 50776 dot ezmlm at cygwin dot com>
Ken, I'll try your file, thanks a lot!
But let us recapitulate that such files get outdated very quickly.
Frankly speaking, I would be most probably lost when in need to adapt
some part of your file.
(E.g., the documentation
from January 28, 2016, mentions a .startxwinrc which no more works due
to -profile -> --profile.)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple